Spartans Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRICK: Making tons of gold easily

2 posters

Go down

TRICK: Making tons of gold easily Empty Free egg timer app

Post  kmita Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Here is a small, simple downloadable eggtimer for Windows machines (XP, Vista) only. Nothing to install, just download the EggTimer.exe file to your local hard drive and run as many instances as you want. It will stay visible in front of your browser and it is great for reminding you to conduct a battle or whatever.

http://www.infinituple.com/utils/EggTimer.exe

Let me know what you think.

kmita

Back to top Go down

TRICK: Making tons of gold easily Empty Makeing gold fast

Post  Teawyn Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Thats a good idea thier Sgt but i have also found out another good way to make gold with out the use of pacifying as well, Most have towns that have either a 8 to 12 barracks and about 8 to 10 cottages for building troops and/or u have a troop holding city that has a lot cottages and few barracks and lots of farms to make food. i currently have a town that has 1 barracks, needed to upgrade your becon tower, then i have one of the important buildings all but a warehouse, then i have 17 lvl 7 cottages and 3 lvl 8 cottages.
tax rate is at 50%
population 58500
gold per hour 12965
gold per day 311160

and with my reshearchs takeing sevral days to do i can bank up 1 mil gold in no time with that city and still keep 3 reshearches going at once and still keep about 500K gold in each city and this is just based off of 1 city i have like that.

Teawyn

Back to top Go down

TRICK: Making tons of gold easily Empty TRICK: Making tons of gold easily

Post  Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi guys, having trouble with gold? Well heres what you do.

First off make ur loyalty 100 for making max. (You dont have to but 100 tax or 90 tax is great to do it with)

Set your taxs EXACTLY 99% now 100% or it will not work

Then every 30 minutes do Observation

Here is a great place to do this www.e.ggtimer.com when u go to that url put at end 30 minutes and it will tell u when 30 minutes is up, then refresh when u do Observation.

I hope this helps! Enjoy

Back to top Go down

TRICK: Making tons of gold easily Empty Re: TRICK: Making tons of gold easily

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down