Spartans Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resources for sale...

4 posters

Go down

Resources for sale... Empty Resources for sale...

Post  Oeno Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Rather than tell people you have resources for sale, it makes sense to have a thread.

Post what you have for sale, the amount, and cost per piece, alongside the server time and date.

When someone picks it up they should post on the forum that "X's post of Y amount of Z material was purchased."

Easy enough. No need to try to tell everyone on the server or waste the vouchers on an alliance e-mail.

Oeno

Oeno

Back to top Go down

Resources for sale... Empty Re: Resources for sale...

Post  Squeej Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm

... I find it funny that while searching the many pages of what players may be selling, the goods offered by alliance members... are more expensive than that from random people... If you are selling stuff in ALLIANCE ONLY... i recommend you lower your prices to AT LEAST what everyone else sells it for, otherwise... well you look like a cheapskate and a moron... so for those of you in our alliance who are selling stuff to alliance members... quit being jerks, help the guy out, lower your prices, its not like you have anything to do with that 500k stone when you have 8 hours before you can build anything else, and although the prospects of getting 120k gold for that sell is mighty tempting... keep in mind that if you are doing it to help someone out... the probably dont have that much money. so if you dont want to sell it all for cheaper, so be it, i dont blame you, its nice to make some money for your resources, but if you are doing it to help others out just drop the price! cause even thought 120K for all that sounds really good, 80k still sounds pretty good too.

Squeej

Back to top Go down

Post  Oeno Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I've only sold resources once and I shipped the gold that I would have received back via transport. There is a basement price you can set for the materials though that is set by the actual market.

Oeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeej Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm

i wasnt referring to you oeno. it was just an observation. if you had only sent stuff once... then i wouldnt have been able to have seen your sales. and i know of the bottom price you can sell stuff for. but i was just saying when selling within the alliance, try and give better deals

Squeej

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwi Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Squeej wrote:i wasnt referring to you oeno. it was just an observation. if you had only sent stuff once... then i wouldnt have been able to have seen your sales. and i know of the bottom price you can sell stuff for. but i was just saying when selling within the alliance, try and give better deals
Actually, as far as I know a lot of the resources are just being stored there. That should explain the high prices. =)

Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Polpolply Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 am

Lol Put this into suggestions. Also I will make two more theards about that and transporting.
Polpolply
Polpolply

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down