Spartans Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce section

+6
MetalMan
Polpolply
Squeej
supremegod
La Fox Cross
tuiketahti
10 posters

Go down

Introduce section Empty Introduce section

Post  tuiketahti Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 am

I thouhg to add this one up so everyone can introduce them self to other allys. I will start.

Hello!

So i am 25 years old right now, and i'm from Finland. I'm a pretty new to this game, started few days a go whole game. I'm fast learning type person in some cases also so nothing aint that big problem for me. I try to be online everyday about 2-6 hours and i'm always online when i'm just home, so pretty much everyday. Willing to help if i just can everyone. And maybe cozz of the time zone i wont be always online when some of you are. Usually in same sort of game i have been pretty aggressive type player so i will pillage all my closest citys wich aint in alliances and try to get my self up fast Twisted Evil.

Hola at me when you see me lol!

tuiketahti

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty Re: Introduce section

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 am

I am 15 years old, and am from Pennsylvania, USA. On server 3 I am 1million prestige, and have hosted 2 alliances. I am glad to be your host, and I will try to make it a better place everyday Smile

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty Almost All About Me

Post  La Fox Cross Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 am

Jelloh! x] I'm 14. I'm from... somwhere. On Server 005 and I just started Nap War on 1st January 2010!
Aaaaaand thats about it. Very Happy
Oh and I'm new to the alliance too! Just joined today! Thanks for accepting me Sgt!
La Fox Cross
La Fox Cross

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post  supremegod Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 am

Greetings Everyone,
Im Supremegod from Philippines, 25 years old and I am good and happy person. i will not online always but i promise i am an elite and experience player of browser game. ^_^ Laughing Laughing

supremegod

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty ABOUT ME

Post  TEMPLAR Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 am

I AM 26 AM ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE TWICE A DAY FOR COUPLE OF HOURS, I HAVE PLAYED AN ONLINE GAME CALLED EVONY WHICH IS THE SAME AS THIS ONE.

I WILL TRY TO WORK HARD AND GIVE EVERYONE AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN.

TEMPLAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeej Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey I am 19, currently in a college with a really annoying filter on it thus I am unable to use in game chat... however for some reason I am able to use the chat box in this forum so if I am online send me a message or anything and I will help out any way I can. I started playing New years eve I think and since then have made a pretty good start. Let me know if you need anything.

Squeej

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty hey guys

Post  gotcha Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 pm

hey guys, i'm 26 yrs old, from Louisiana, US. however, i'm currently living in Norfolk, VA, US. I'm reasonably new to this type game, i'm over 1mil prestige though. I'm always open to help anyone i can, so feel free to send me a message at anytime. thanks

gotcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Polpolply Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello there everyone. I am Paul From Israel (That explains my name Polpolply lol) I like to play my computer (Gamer Razz) And I like Cats. I am 12 years old in 2 1/2 weeks. I am wasting my time in my house in Sports This Computer my cat and this big box named TV (XD). I am the Main modifier in the forum ( I am the one who made most topics uploaded banner it (Made by Sgt.) Etc...).
Polpolply
Polpolply

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalMan Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I am 39 and in Pennsylvania. If I am not online I am either at work, the gun range or reloading. However, I am also an advid hunter, fisherman and camper/hiker.

Introduce section Icon_evil
MetalMan
MetalMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicileone Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Hello!!! I'm 20 years old from some country in Asia. I love computers and I know how to assemble one and install the necessary softwares. I love watching TV and movies.

Sicileone

Back to top Go down

Introduce section Empty something about me

Post  dundek Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Spartans

I am 24 years old coming from slovenia love strategy game, horor movies Twisted Evil and listen good music no mather what kind it is so that's about it Very Happy

dundek

Back to top Go down

Post  DoEmAll Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey All,

I'm 43 years old, married with 2 kids. My daughter is 16 and just got her drivers permit so if you live in the Orlando Florida area be VERY careful around any red chevy pickups you see...lol My son is 10 and plays Little League Baseball, which I'm the league President of.

I enjoy most sports, and love to ride my Harley. I'm a pretty quiet guy, but I'm usually around as I work from home and have 1 computer on the game almost all day and most of the night. I started with Evony and when I got tired of that I was ranked in the top 50 players. I'm hoping to learn from you more experianced players in this game and become a very valuble part of our alliance.

DoEmAll

Back to top Go down

Post  beita Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Hola a todos (hello everybody)

I'm from Valencia , Spain. My english isn't very good so I speak very little Smile

beita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum